Saturday, January 27, 2007

good weekend so far

Ahh another night of picking up the ladies at B-dubs..... Great night, Nope no underage drinking ms. e i told you I'm clean. Yeahhh on the other hand i just made plans for midwinter break i am sooo pumped. I'm taking a Chicky friend to Florida. This has the making of the best trip ever. now its time for a story

Well no I'm not gonna write a story considering the fact that every time i have. in fact i think i will just ramble on. That's the name of a zeppelin son. Zeppelin is one of the greatest bands of all time its to bad there not around any more. Along with zeppelin these Pink Floyd, The doors, and Metallica. Maybe its just my bands but VH1 thinks kinda the same way ohh you cant forget black sabbath.... Ozzy is sooo messed up its to bad you cant understand a think the poor crack head says..... i like putting dots after things... haha dots who ever has read this far needs to stop because they Polly think i am the most messed up kid ever if they didn't already think that. I'm watching future weapons on discovery channel its really cool robot helicopter that kill ppl crazy stuff mannn. ohhh jeez I'm done GOOD NIGHT

3 comments:

Ms. Eastman said...

I'm glad you're clean Max. I bet B-Dubs is too so they don't lose their license.

Keep up those great short stories, and leave my water bottle alone!

red with silver stars said...

wow,
max your mind seems to wander wayyy too much.

mike said...

thats cool i guess i like the part about the music. i agree completely.