Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ohh geeze last blog :)

soo im listening to glomorous how sad is that... well i really think that our story is gonna be so sweet i am so pumped to film it. That story is so perfect. I really liked the idea and i think this is the most fun that i have ever had doing a project in a lonng time and i really think that we will be able to get the whole script done by friday i think that it is definetly possible. Life is a draggggg homework stress school.... i have offically decided to not let it get to me. I figure that if i dont let stress effect me that i will be happier and that life will be more of a joy to live. Although life is a joy right now it could be better in some aspects. hmm the lions better not draft a wr we wasted 3 picks on them and look at where that got us i know its pretty sad isnt it. well that is basically it this is my 32 blog so i am done for a week or so leave me some damn comments i will deff return the favor ppeaceeeeeeeeeee. WHALERS TONIGHT.

5 comments:

Colin said...

lucky.. i wish i was done with all my blogs

Estrella Bella said...

I completely agreeeeee about the lions!

Ashley Kajy said...

i cant wait to see your project, bet its gonna be great

mike rivamonte said...

dude mike is obviously smarter than you are because he go a higher act score

Ms. Eastman said...

This is actually blog 28, but you deleted 2 once, so it's 30. Nice try though ;)

Can't wait to see the film. Glad you're having fun.