Tuesday, April 17, 2007

goals

I have a new goal for this class. That goal is to not walk out early. I did not realize that when i walk out i put my teacher in jeopardy. I plan on completing this goal by blogging until i turn blue. There is nothing that my teacher Ms. E could do to help me complete this task. I only want the burden to be on myself. Another goal is to make the best video that this world has ever seen. My group consists of three other people besides myself. They are Mike R, Colin A, Mike B, (i think he is back with his girlfriend. haha that is good news. Hmm yes this movie will be made with hard work and consistent effort. There is one thing that Ms. E could do to help our group to performer at its best and that little this is..... NOTHING. I feel that our group is very self sufficient we are the best on this earth now i am done bye have fun reading colin.

1 comment:

Colin said...

our movie is going to be amazing. and yes i did enjoy reading