Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cocaine energy drink

Cocaine is the new fuel for my life... The energy drink of course. It has three time the kick of red bull and makes you burn on the inside. I don't really like drinking it because i think i am going to die when i do. On another note i haven't posted for about a week of so so i felt that i was do for a nice long post. I also hear that when i get back to school that i will be suspended for a day which is to bad but i will make do. I think that i will end up working all that day so then i may earn a good 100$ to furthermore pay off my father from that accident that i got into. On another note Florida was boring it was cold and rainy... I had three nice days though it was sunny and hot for 3 of 7 days. The last day i stayed in a hotel on the beach and talked to all the fine ladies. Met some girls from cinci they were cool. It was to bad that my friend didn't inform me that they were in the room next to them..... jerk. Other than the fifty year old dude that tried to smoke a doubie with us the trip was rather boring except for some fun nights and kick A** food man we ate like kings. On the way home i ended up driving for 14 out of the 18 hours that sucked i was up for like 21 hours straight. well that's not all but i have to go do better things just thought you would like an update peace.

2 comments:

mike rivamonte said...

i am really not interested in you blogs i am just trying to get enough comments to get full credit. Just kidding man i dont like that energy drink i think it is sick.

Anonymous said...

yeah i dont like cocaine