Tuesday, March 20, 2007

yeah today was a good day! no alcohol which is a crazy event because today was a half day. all in all i am proud of myself. Another thing i didnt have today is red bull i love red bull its the fule for life. it gives me the kick in the *** that i need to get through the day. it almost killed me today also i was rather upset that i could nto work on my blogs orrrrrrrr play winter bells today in class. ne ways after our super long half day of school i decided to chill and go over to a friends house. ther we lit off rockets anf from there we came back to my house to work on our projects for archi. after that we shot off a potato launcher that was verry funny i am not gonna lie. Tomarrow i have to go to court for that accident i got in not to excited abou tthat but it has to be done. by the way you can hear me before you see me i got king kong in my trunk that is also why im hot and you shouldnt touch my money because it is very dear to me. This is my last blog that i have to write and it basically makes me happy. because i have wrote about 4 this week wait no i have wrote 5 to marrow is 1246 that s a goooood day pretty much the best besides 1356 thats my second fav. did you know that im the reason that crack turned from cocaine its the truth i know its hard to believe i hope ms. e doesnt make me delete this... it took me three time to spell delete if i were to loose this i would be mad. so now i am really done now
im pumped woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo done as of right now. now i am clicking publish bye.

4 comments:

mike rivamonte said...

the o's in your blog don't make it look any longer so don't put that many of the same letter in a blog

charlette said...

max you are pretty random you remind me of my brother who acts the same way only naturally he does it's scary he has to take pills to calm him down.

Katie said...

I think red bull is disgusting...how can you drink it? haha

Lemanie [Cricket] said...

I love red bull, it's fantastic!

Although, reading all those random things grouped together made me loose some major brain cells. =(