Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The second movie that I am gong to evaluate is tiffany’s movie. I really enjoyed the beginning of your movie. The first commercial with who’s ever little sister that was one of the funniest thing that I have ever scene in my life. I also liked your cut scenes with the cool purple or was it pink on black letters that explained what was going on in your movie.
I was able to understand what you were trying to get at in your movie. For me it was very hard to follow. That could have just been me but I think it would have been much better with out the cut scenes and there were some parts where I could not hear what you were saying.
Over all I think your movie was a solid experience and I would watch it again with out a doubt. I wish I could of read your script before I watched your movie because I feel that it would of made it a lot more understandable. Thank you for making your movie and showing it to the class it was a very good movie.

No comments: